Upcoming Trainings and Events
Nov. 17-19: Advanced Workplace Mediation Training in Portland
Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10: Basic Mediation Training in Hillsboro
Details on these and other upcoming events at
OMA Training Calendar
Dispute Resolution Center of Yakima and Kittitas Counties
Due by Nov. 30, 2016
Community Mediation Services
Open Until Filled
The Oregon Mediation Association is a nonprofit organization of members committed to the development, support and advocacy of mediation in the State of Oregon.
*** Help guide OMA's future! ***
Click here to take a short-but-important survey!
The OMA 30th Anniversary Fall Conference was a Huge Success!
Thank You, Sponsors!
- Donna Silverberg Consulting
- Wyse Kadish LLP
- Mary Orton
- Jim Brooks
Saturday Luncheon Sponsors
- Molly Keating
- Don Cole
- Amy Silverberg
- Consensus Arts Building
Friday Luncheon Sponsors
- Julie Gentili Armbrust & SupportHound
- PSU National Policy Consensus Center
- Clackamas County Resolution Services
- Oregon State Bar ADR Section
- Bridges Collaborative Divorce Solutions
- Michael Schnee Consulting LLC
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Oregon Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- University of Oregon School of Law ADR Center
- University of Oregon School of Law Conflict & Dispute Resolution Master’s Program
- Willamette University College of Law
- Brian B. Egan, Clarity LLC
- Cynthia Moore
- Diana Shera-Taylor
- Jim O’Connor
- Karen Hannan
- Kevin Gage
- Marie Rust
- Pete Johnson
- Richard & Amy Herman
- Sue Pickgrobe
Get Connected to the Mediation Community!
If you're a Fred Meyer Rewards member, renew OMA as your non-profit of choice!
Freddie will be sending you an email asking you to renew your Rewards membership. When you do, please remember to specify OMA as your recipient of choice. Our organization number is 87303.