28th Annual OMA Fall Conference
Ambridge Event Center ~ Portland, OR
November 7 & 8, 2014
Please join us for this festive evening of hors d’oeuvres, music, gifts,
a silent auction, and more!
All conference participants and all OMA members and friends are invited, whether or not you are attending the conference!
Friday, November 7th
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m
Ambridge Event Center
1333 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Portland
Auction items are needed for the Fall Conference, can you help?
Donation items from every walk of life are much appreciated. Here are a few ideas:
- Artwork (handmade or otherwise)
- Gift certificates to your favorite store, fitness club, restaurant or activity
- Wine, food, or new household items
- Tickets: sporting events, theater, music
- Excursions for rafting, plane trips, boat trips, car trips, ski trips
- Beach houses, mountain homes, city pads or foreign escapes
To make a tax deductible donation to the silent auction view the donor agreement, or for more information please contact the OMA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 872-9775.
Still need more ideas? How about lessons, services, appointments, or plan a dinner or an outing for a dozen of your OMA friends - new and old. Brainstorming is fun - give it a try!
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services